Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, KPEC 2020 has been postponed to July 13-14, 2020.
Travelers to Manhattan, Kansas need to take the the necessary precautions to ensure the health of themselves and all those attending KPEC. Attendees are responsible for knowing their risk assessment before traveling
Please follow the following recommendations for keeping yourself and those around you healthy:
- Avoiding sharing drinks, eating utensils and other practices that could transfer saliva.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not available, using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying home when sick and encourage others to do the same.
- Covering coughs or sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Following CDC recommendations if symptoms of COVID-19 develop.
Please contact the organizing committee at email@example.com with any concerns.
CDC risk assessment by country: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
The Points Guy regular updates: https://thepointsguy.com/news/us-travel-advisories/
Kansas Department of Health and Environment Resource Center: http://www.kdheks.gov/coronavirus/