Important Visa Information for International Attendees
Reminder: Scholars from outside the U.S. should apply for travel visas of their own arrangement. It is advised to apply early as the process may take several weeks.
If you are attending from outside the U.S. :
- Register for the conference and pay the admission fee.
- We will send a detailed letter of confirmation. This is required for U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- Contact the Bureau of Consular Affairs or the U.S. Consulate in your country for applications.
Please visit the U.S. Visas Website for more information.
To request a visa letter please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
410 South, 3rd Street, Manhattan, Kansas, USA 66502
Tel: (785) 532-9116
Room Rate: $114.00 plus tax available from April 11 – April 15, 2020.
- Group code: IEEE
- Group name: Kansas Power and Energy Conference
Reserve your room by March 13, 2020 to receive the conference rate.
- The airport closest to the meeting location is the Manhattan Airport, code is MHK (5500 Skyway Dr #120, Manhattan, KS 66503).
- The hotel provides complimentary self-parking and a parking garage is available onsite.
Airport Shuttle Information
- To schedule an airport shuttle, guests will need to call the front desk at (785) 532-9116. They will need to provide their arrival time, flight number and cell phone number. The shuttle runs from 6:00 am – 10:00 pm. At least 24 hours’ notice is required to confirm a shuttle time.